Thursday, July 29, 2010

Moving and introduction

Since Easyjournal is having a lot of issues, I've decided to move my blog over here. My Easyjournal only included my surrogate journeys, but this one will include everything! If you'd like to read my other journal, its here. I hope it works!

Yes, I'm a surrogate mom, and have carried twice. I had a baby boy for my first couple in May of 2004. I had another little boy in August of 2005 for my current couple. I say "current" as we are still working together and I hope to have a sibling for them in the next year!

My hubby and I have been married since 1993, and we have four children, two girls ages 16 & 8, and two boys ages 11 & 10. Our house can be controlled chaos at times. All the kids are involved in some type of activity throughout the school year, as well as during the summer. They keep us hoping all year round! I affectionately call it "my family circus" after the Sunday comic strip by Bill Keane "Family Circus." He and his wife also have four kids, and his comics fit my life perfectly!

Welcome to my blog and enjoy a peek into our Circus!

No comments:

Post a Comment